In an effort to help our community live healthier lives, Holy Redeemer created HealthLink, which provides current health information to promote wellness.
About Holy Redeemer
Since 1924, the Sisters of the Holy Redeemer have served the community through their mission to care, comfort, and heal. The visionary Sisters created a health system committed to helping people achieve optimal health no matter where they are in life. This includes delivering exceptional medical care not only within the hospital, but also through our outpatient, home care, and long-term care facilities and services. As a result, our health system is well-positioned to serve the community now and in the future.
Facilities and Services
Holy Redeemer HealthCare includes:
- Holy Redeemer Hospital, an acute care facility with 242 beds and 500 physicians, provides comprehensive services including cardiovascular, cancer, and maternity care.
- Holy Redeemer HealthCare at Huntington Valley, Ambulatory Surgery, a 46,000 square foot facility offering same-day and outpatient surgery, as well as pre-surgical and general testing and women’s diagnostic services.
- Holy Redeemer HealthCare at Bensalem, a medical campus focusing on the whole patient, with physician offices, diagnostic testing, and patient education.
- Holy Redeemer HealthCare at Cardone, which provides family health and wellness services to the employees and families of Philadelphia’s largest manufacturing company.
- Holy Redeemer Women’s HealthCare at Southampton, the first of its kind in the area, combines state-of-the-art medical care, diagnosis, and treatment of breast disease. The facility also includes a full complement of wellness programs, such as spa services and fitness programs designed especially for the cancer patient.
- Holy Redeemer Health & Fitness Center, helping people of all ages reach their fitness goals with a medically supervised approach and access to a professional staff of exercise physiologists, certified aerobics instructors, and registered nurses. The facility includes the Sports Medicine Center to help people get back in the game, no matter where they are in life.
- Holy Redeemer Counseling Center, which includes certified and licensed marriage and family therapists, licensed professional counselors, licensed psychologists, and licensed clinical social workers.
- Holy Redeemer Charles A. and Betty Bott Cancer Center, located at Holy Redeemer Hospital, provides diagnosis and treatment of all forms of cancer, support groups, and wellness programs.
- Holy Redeemer Pediatric UrgiCare, provides treatment for infants, children and adolescents when your pediatrician or family doctor is not available and is a quality alternative to the Emergency Department.
Holy Redeemer LifeCare features independent living, personal care, and long-term care options in its five diverse communities:
- Holy Redeemer Lafayette, with independent, personal care, and short- and long-term care options available on the 10-acre campus in scenic Pennypack Park.
- Holy Redeemer St. Joseph Manor, located close to Holy Redeemer Hospital and physician offices, serves 298 residents with personal care, long-term care, short-stay rehabilitation and a dementia unit.
- Holy Redeemer D’Youville Manor, which is located in Yardley, offers personal care with private suites with baths.
- The Villages at Pine Valley, a 55+ active adult community with apartment and condominium homes and a clubhouse with a fitness center and indoor pool.
- Holy Redeemer Village, which is located across from Holy Redeemer Hospital, is a low-income, HUD-subsidized independent living community for people age 62+ who meet HUD income requirements.
- We are the largest nonprofit provider of home health and hospice services in the state of New Jersey, offering a continuum of services throughout 12 New Jersey counties, including Atlantic, Burlington, Camden, Cape May, Cumberland, Gloucester, Mercer, Middlesex, Ocean, Salem, Somerset, and Union. We also provide care to patients and their families in Philadelphia, Bucks and Montgomery counties in Pennsylvania.
- Our HomeCare model allows patients to recover or age in their own homes, which is a more independent and cost-effective approach that helps to improve quality of life and reduces hospital readmissions.
- Holy Redeemer Hospice helps patients and families facing life-limiting illness to maintain quality of life, peace, and dignity at the end of life, while remaining in comfortable and familiar surroundings, supported by family and friends.
- Holy Redeemer Support at Home offers affordable daily or occasional care, meal planning, medication management, light housekeeping, errands and local transportation for homebound individuals.
- Holy Redeemer HouseCalls provides primary medical care and urgent care as well as caregiver education to individuals who are homebound or have significant obstacles to traveling to the doctor’s office
Drueding Center offers residential, education, community, and life services for once-homeless families.
- The first Philadelphia program to provide both transitional housing and comprehensive support services to women and their children, Drueding Center serves hundreds of families to promote two generations of self-sufficient adults.